Thursday, May 25, 2006

Uh oh!


Oh no. BLT has discovered the art of the tantrum. This episode occured when I told him it was time to go inside for dinner and we weren't going to take the stroller on a walk. BLT Sr got the first episode yesterday morning when he wouldn't let BLT get his own soap or play with the toilet paper.

BLT recovered to request gogurt and ah-may for dinner (that would be plain yogurt and homemade carrot muffins). He also had a few "elbows" (elbow macarroni with peas), some blueberries and some "apple" (pear).


I made the muffins this week and they have been a major success! I have redemeed myself from last week's zuchinni muffin disaster.

1 comment:

Chris said...

You've got to post the recipe! I have been thawing frozen muffins from earlier this year, but I need a new recipe to try. Good tantrum shots!