Friday, May 26, 2006

No picture today

I took BLT on the stroller walk after work as promised yesterday before the tantrum. Of course, he only wanted to ride in the stroller until we got to the store, then he wanted to walk. We stopped in Rite-Aid for a few things and then popped in Safeway to grab something for dinner. When we got home it was 6:15 - just a little later than when we usually have dinner. But before I could get dinner, he fell fast asleep while nursing. I feel so bad when this happens and he doesn't get his dinner or his bath. I feel responsible to keep him "on time." I didn't realize he was extra tired. It's harder to get everything done these days because he wants to go-go-go until he all of a sudden he's ready for bed right that minute. He didn't seem to mind, though - we'll see how the early bedtime affects his sleep! 1-1/2 hours down...

1 comment:

Chris said...

Oops! So how did he do? Some night JT doesn't get his regular bath when things are a little crazy. Tonight he wanted to go "night-night" and fussed when I first got him ready, but then it took almost an hour for him to fall asleep. (Okay, I gave up mid-way through, because my dinner was waiting on the table, and he had to eat a dried mango while I ate.) Does BLT get up at the same time when he goes to bed early? Have a nice weekend!