Monday, June 23, 2008

8 weeks old

DT is 8 weeks old today and a cutie pie. I feel like I need to do all the things we did with LT, so I took impressions of his foot today and then a little photo shoot...



Diaper series




I bought this outfit at the Silicon Valley "Green Fair" - it's an organic free trade outfit. It even has matching socks. I was saving it for maybe his 100 day picture, but it turns out this might be one of the only times he wears it. It's a bit snug on his thunder thighs!

To remind everyone...
LT at 8 weeks old

To any cloth diaper enthusiasts, LT was wearing a small Fuzzi Bunz pocket diaper in his pictures and DT is wearing a small Thirsties pocket AIO diaper (can add additional stuffing or use it as is).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So alike, so different, and just so wondrous! love, gma