Saturday, October 25, 2008

Never Roam Alone

We installed some new garden decor.


And every garden gnome needs a Pedro. Right ?!?!?


I decided I needed a costume, too. Why should kids get all the fun? So since DT had me up at 5am this morning, I had time to scour the internet and find this idea. Then DT and I hit the stores to get some supplies and got this done in time for a 3pm party. TT just had to get makeup ... since he was in need of a haircut and already had a "Vote for Pedro" t-shirt languishing in the closet, he was set. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As the first finder of the Travlocity gnome, what trip did I win? Is P-man a clue?
You can find me on site!
momsie

just jenn said...

you crack me up. next year, you could recycle and become Smurfette with just a few modifications??