Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas is Coming!

It turns out time keeps going forward whether or not you are prepared for it. So, Christmas has snuck up on us. Last weekend we ventured out to find our tree.
Santa & the elves starting off on the search

Found it!

Traditional picture of TT with tree for a head


Last night we went to see the neighborhood Santa. DT wasn't sure, so I had to fill in for Mrs. Claus


And we even managed some decoration at the house! I had two very eager ornament hangers this year.



Merry Early Christmas!

5 comments:

Chris said...

the tree looks great - and i see you already wrapped presents. i am still waiting on my cards to arrive so i can mail them, but at least i ordered them this year!
are you guys going to put up more of your outdoor stuff? it seems to me that i am seeing more decorations this year. we still just did white, but maybe next year we will spring for some colored lights.

Anonymous said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at your house. You caught yourselves right up there and it looks good! Now for a little snow?
momsie

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes! I hardly can believe it is now less than 2 weeks till Christmas. All the Berne folks will be here on Christmas Day and then I pack up and head south. It always seems a long way off and then just when I'm not looking the time to go is here.
Merry Christmas to all.
Love, GmaH

just jenn said...

Merry Early Christmas, indeed! I'd say you picked an excellent tree, as usual. I'm almost inspired to get out some decorations around here now.

Anonymous said...

Hey, I saw your blog and wanted to tell you about a way to help you get more visitors. I will manually submit your blog or article to over 50 of the most popular social bookmarking sites for only $5 at fiverr. Check it out: http://fiverr.com/ttdub_1/manually-submit-your-site-or-blog-to-50-social-bookmarking-sites-from-pr3-to-pr8