Friday, May 14, 2010

Mother's Day

TT & the boys took me out for a very nice brunch for Mother's Day. I must say TT did a nice job finding one that was free for 5 and under instead of under 5. After our breakfast, we planned to walk over to the art musuem for a special day of music & crafts, only it was pouring rain. So we killed some time on some groovy chairs in the hotel lobby and soon enough it was a beautiful day. I really wanted some pictures of me and the boys. We tried. It's like herding cattle. I imagine, anyways.






Eventually, TT moved on to a more cooperative subject.


Happy belated Mother's Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pics! The post perching pic reminds me of the gulls at the waterside in Florida! Good subjects for TT to catch.
love, momsie/gma

just jenn said...

having herded cattle (just the one time, at the animal sanctuary), i'd have to say that might be an easier task. still, some good shots and sounds like a good day. :)